2016 Summer Track Program
Our Summer Registration is now open. Come out and participate with the largest Track Club in Williamson County. Over the years our club has fostered many National Jr Olympic medalist, a host of National Champions, and more than a hundred Regional National Qualifiers. Not to mention many of our participants who reach their Best Personal Records through hard work. We cater to ages 6 to 18 and are looking for participants who are looking to compete and discover events that they are most comfortable with. Track & Field is a foundational sport for all sports. Tryouts are not necessary to join our community of runners, throwers and jumpers. "COME & JOIN THE FUN!!!
Our Club will Host the Following Meets This Season: 4th Annual Wings of Skill Youth Invitational (28 May) & AAU Southeastern District Championship (11 June)
Registration Fees: $195/includes club T-shirt
Orientation & Interest Meeting(s): 30 April from 10 am to 11 am. Registration Location: 1776 Declaration Way, Thompson's Station TN 37179 (at the Track Site behind the school.) If you are comfortable with what you know about our program(s), please feel free to sign up at our practice session(s). Our club is currently at 25 available slots for the summer, largely due to most of our kid's participation in High School and Middle School Track. We are currently operating under a "First come, first serve basis".
Practice Schedule: Mondays-Tuesdays & Thursdays 6 pm to 8 pm daylight permitting
Start Date: 4 April End Date: (7 August for those who will compete in the Finals at the Jr Olympics. Competitive athletes not advancing to the Jr Olympics, their seasons will end upon last day of competition at the Regional National Qualifier meet.)
Summer Track Program Location: 1776 Declaration Way, Thompson's Station, TN 37179
1. Multi-Child Discounts are Available
2. Early registration for Middle & High School athletes are encouraged. Since our 1st competitive meet is May 28th, all high school students may register in advance. If you are out of TSSAA competition by 21 May, you are completely eligible to sign up for our first meet on May 28th (meet registration closes on 22 May).
3. Multi-Sport athletes are welcome. If your absence from practice or competition is the result of another pre-scheduled sport event or a previously planned family vacation, you are welcome.
4. Discounts available to student-athletes placing 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their Middle School County Meets at the end of their seasons.
5. Maximum Participation Cap (100 Competitive athletes). High School Track&Field student-athletes will be allowed to register late on a case-by-case basis. If WOSYTC is at its maximum limit, you will not be able to participate with us this season. We will refer you to the nearest club.
6. Discounts are available for High School student-athletes as of 2 May 2016:
A. Verifiable elite marks in running and throwing events.
B. High school Boy Sprinters who can sprint 11.70 or better in the 100m Dash.
C. High School Boy Sprinters who can sprint 23.50 or better in the 200m Dash.
D. High School Girl Sprinters who can sprint 12.90 or better in the 100m Dash.
E. High School Girl Sprinters who can sprint 26.50 or better in the 200m Dash.
7. Uniforms will have to be ordered in a timely fashion in order to compete. Thank you.
WINGS OF SKILL
YOUTH TRACK CLUB
Time to Shine!!!